UPCOMING DIARY DATES
Tuesday 7 March – Parent information evenings for all parents whose children are in the following year groups:
3.30-4pm – Y1 Phonics Check
4pm-4.30pm – Y2 SATs assessments
4.45-5.15pm – Y6 SATs tests
Saturday 11 March, 7pm – FOSCS Race Night – Cancelled
friday 3rd march
The highlight of this week was our space themed day for World Book Day yesterday! The children looked amazing in their book or space themed costumes and the visiting planetarium was a brilliant experience. Thank you to Mrs Bradford and the other teachers for organising such a fabulous day!
Mrs Christine Richards
If you require members of school staff to administer medicine to your child during the course of the day, please remember the following points:
• We can only administer antibiotics which have been prescribed to be taken 4 times a day. Where the dosage states 3 times a day this must be managed around school hours.
• medicines should be brought to the office and collected from the office, by an adult.
• a form must be completed for each item of medication
• medicines should be brought in their original outer packaging, complete with the prescription label on, showing the child’s name and date of issue
• if it is a liquid, please send a spoon or medicine syringe.
The value this week has been respect
Reception – Iris
Year 1 – Ellie-Mai
Year 2 – Jamie
Year 3 – Rose
Year 4 – Alex and Ivy
Year 5 – Rosie
Year 6 – Ashleigh
Reception – Khallie for settling so well at school
Year 1 – Teddy for super effort in English
Year 2 – Chloe for great confidence during the ARTIS session
Year 3 – Louis for lovely coin making in art
Year 4 – Liam for fabulous enthusiasm
Year 5 – Lyla for exemplary effort in all lessons
Year 6 – Reece B for great ideas for a dilemma narrative
Reception – Kara
Year 1 – Poya
Year 2 – Eric
Year 3 – Elisha
Year 4 – Kyla
Year 5 – Theo
Year 6 – Freddie
Agree or strongly agree that their child is happy at our school and they feel safe.
Agree or strongly agree that their child makes good progress and is taught well at Steeple Claydon School.
Would recommend our school to other parents